Please see complete listing below!
*WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER*
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF OVER NOODLES, VEGETABLE MEDLEY, SALAD BAR, DESSERT
Adult: $7; Child: $3; Family: $20
"Lord, Jesus Christ, we thank you for the promise of new life with you.
you for providing us with new beginnings in
our lives so that we can rise above the life of sin. Amen."
Altar Flowers Are Given to the Glory of God
TODAY’S MISSION BOX: CHRYSALIS WEEKENDS
PLEDGE CARDS – if you didn’t receive one last week, they are available in the Lobby.
Telephone Prayer Chain: Oct. 11-Oct 25, please call June Anderson, 544-4558 with your requests. Thank you.
POT LUCK LUNCHEON next Sunday, October 16. Please bring a dish to share.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY: This Tuesday, Dinner @ 6:30pm and Praise & Worship @ 7:00pm in Fellowship Hall. Open to anyone struggling with hurts, habits, or hang-ups.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
October 15th, 8am: Pumpkins Arrive
October 18th, 7:30pm: Annual Church Conference
Presiding Elder, Rev. Dr. Candace Lewis, DS.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR and start to clean out your closets – Youth Yard Sale, Saturday, November 12th.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING PARTY NOVEMBER 18th: If you know someone who is a home party consultant, please let them know. Church members, family, and friends will have hostess priority; deadline: October 9th. Contact Loretta Wilcox at 637-3534 after 5pm.
DITTY BAG ITEMS FOR OCT: Women’s 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner; Men’s 3-in-1 Shampoo/Body Wash/Conditioner; Men’s and Women’s Deodorant. Collection boxes are in the Narthex and Fellowship Hall.
SCHEDULED CHURCH MEETINGS THIS WEEK
Tue 9:30a Ladies Bible Study E2
Tue 6:30p Celebrate Recovery FH
Tue 7:00p Trustees E4
Wed 6:30p Topical Bible Study E4
Wed 6:30p Kingdom Kids FH
Wed 6:30p Young Adult Bible Study E2
Wed 6:30p “A Woman’s Heart” E3
Wed 6:30p Youth Bible Study AH
Thur 9:30a Little Books Bible Study E3
Sat 5:00p Women’s Bible Study E2
The Can Cupboard needs peanut butter, soup and tuna.
IN THE NARTHEX MOST SUNDAYS YOU WILL FIND:
1. A basket at the north and the south door for donations for our can cupboard.
2. A basket outside the sanctuary for a donation of useable clothes.
3. Upper Room devotionals. Donation is $1.00 for regular print, $3.00 for large print.
4. A listing for what you will need to participate in the Ditty Bag program sits on a table at the door leading to Fellowship Hall.
5. The first and second Sunday on the counter you will find your monthly messenger if you do not have it delivered by e-mail.
6. Name tag rack. Just tell us on the registration pad if you need a name tag.
SEE BELOW FOR INFO ON OUR WEBSITE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ADDRESSES.
Bulletin deadline ~ Tuesdays
Monthly Newsletter deadline ~ the 15th of the month
This page is updated every Thursday! *