Please see complete listing below!
October 15th, 2017
Wednesday Night Dinner:
Baked Chicken, Stuffing,
Salad Bar & Dessert
Adult: $7; Child: $3; - or – Family: $20
Altar Flowers are Given to the Glory of God
"Lord, Jesus Christ, we thank you for the promise of new life with you.
you for providing us with new beginnings in
our lives so that we can rise above the life of sin. Amen."
TODAY’S MISSION BOX: CHURCH FAMILY ASSISTANCE
October is Pastor Appreciation Month, show your appreciation as you wish:
Kind words, cards, invitation, gift cards or a monetary donation. If you wish to give monetarily, please leave your gift in an offering envelope marked “Pastor Appreciation”.
Any monetary donations will be given to Pastor Jeffrey at the end of October.
Donations of individually wrapped candy would be appreciated for Trunk-N-Treat.
You may drop donations off at the Church office.
THE PUMPKINS HAVE ARRIVED and the Patch is open until October 31st. Mini-Fall Festival & Trunk-N-Treat will be Saturday, October 28th at 6pm. The Pumpkin Patch is still in need of helpers. Volunteer by using the sign-up sheets in the Narthex.
NO HEAVY LIFTING, JUST HEAVY LOVING.
2017 Church Conference will be Wednesday, November 8th at 6:30 pm in Fellowship Hall.
Presiding Elder: Pastor Frank Reynolds
Please plan to attend to show your support for your church and help in future planning.
The Can Cupboard Needs:
Jelly, Pancake Mix, Syrup,
Pasta Sauce, Canned Fruit & Canned Meat
The 2017 Flower Chart is available in the Narthex for you to sign up to give altar flowers as you wish. The cost remains $25.00.
SCHEDULED CHURCH MEETINGS THIS WEEK
Tue 9:30a Ladies’ Bible Study E3
Tue 6:00p KCC Board E3
Tue 6:30p Celebrate Recovery FH
Tue 7:00p Finance Committee E2
Tue 7:45p Ministry Council E2
Wed 5:30p Dinner FH
Wed 6:30p Youth AH
Wed 6:30p Kingdom Kids AH
Wed 6:30p Bible Study with Pastor E4
Wed 6:30p Book of Psalms E3
Sat 6:00p Mini-Fall Festival & Trunk-N-Treat
Monday - Friday 12 pm – 8 pm
Saturdays & Sundays 10 am – 8 pm
IN THE NARTHEX MOST SUNDAYS YOU WILL FIND:
1. A basket at the north and the south door for donations for our can cupboard.
2. A basket outside the sanctuary for a donation of useable clothes.
3. Upper Room devotionals. Donation is $1.00 for regular print, $3.00 for large print.
4. A listing for what you will need to participate in the Ditty Bag program sits on a table at the door leading to Fellowship Hall.
5. The first and second Sunday on the counter you will find your monthly messenger if you do not have it delivered by e-mail.
6. Name tag rack. Just tell us on the registration pad if you need a name tag.
SEE BELOW FOR INFO ON OUR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK ADDRESSES.
Bulletin deadline ~ Wednesdays
Monthly Newsletter deadline ~ the 15th of the month
This page is updated every Thursday