TODAY’S MISSION BOX:
TODAY’S MISSION BOX OFFERING IS FOR CHRYSALIS.
Chrysalis is a 3-day weekend retreat for youth: 10th grade and up. The youth are encouraged and inspired by talks which teach them to have a stronger walk with Christ. Many of our youth have attended these weekends, which have been life-changing for some. This Feb. 24th-26th, several youth and adults will serve on the team that plans and facilitates this retreat.
Your gifts will help with the expenses of this weekend.
THIRD-SUNDAY COVERED DISH LUNCH NEXT WEEK.
Please bring a dish to share and your place settings.
If you would like, bring an extra package of plates, utensils, napkins, or cups.
Visitors are invited to join us.
The Missions Committee will meet in the Library after service on the last Sunday of each month.
Ash Wednesday Service will be held at 6:30pm on February 14th in the Sanctuary.
Everyone is encouraged to come.
The Florida United Methodist Children’s Home Day on Campus will be March 17th.
If you are interested in going with us, please contact Robin Wulkan (727-463-3040).
The UMW Rummage Sale is on March 9th & 10th.
Please leave Rummage Sale donations in Fellowship Hall marked Rummage by Wednesday, March 7th
The Can Cupboard Needs:
Peanut butter, cereal, canned fruit, soup, canned meat, and spaghetti sauce.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER – 5:30 PM: Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Vegetable Medley,
Salad Bar, Dessert Adult: $7; Child $3/$4
Weekly Budgeted Expense: $5858.12
IN THE NARTHEX MOST SUNDAYS YOU WILL FIND:
1. A basket at the north and the south door for donations for our can cupboard.
2. A basket outside the sanctuary for a donation of useable clothes.
3. Upper Room devotionals. Donation is $1.00 for regular print, $3.00 for large print.
4. A listing for what you will need to participate in the Ditty Bag program sits on a table at the door leading to Fellowship Hall.
5. The first and second Sunday on the counter you will find your monthly messenger if you do not have it delivered by e-mail.
6. Name tag rack. Just tell us on the registration pad if you need a name tag.
SEE BELOW FOR INFO ON OUR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK ADDRESSES.